In France. Offer valid : 60 days after the first use.
(1) Communications (excluding short phonenumber, special phonenumber, SMS + and MMS +) for private use between 2 people. Unlimited calls and SMS in Metropolitan France to Metropolitan France and from Europe / French overseas department (DOM) to Metropolitan France / Europe / French overseas department (DOM). Unlimited MMS subject to a positive Internet envelope. Calls will be deducted by the second from the first second (excluding special phonenumber).
(2) Excludes calls made outside France, short and premium numbers, SMS+ and MMS+. Calls to international numbers are charged in 30-second increments after the first minute. Calls to French overseas departments are charged in one-second increments after the first second. Terms & conditions, list of destinations and call rates on bouyguestelecom.fr. Price guide
(3) Unlimited offers and call & text credit expire 60 days after first use. Line expires 12 months after the last top-up. Line is cancelled automatically and telephone number is annulled after the expiry date of the line. If no identification is given during the 30 days following the first connection, the line is cancelled.
Call 634 (in french) to get identified.
- To comply with government regulations you must provide Bouygues Telecom with your surname, name and address. This step is mandatory.
- Providing your personal information to our Customer Service implies that you have read and understood terms and conditions of Carte BouyguesTelecom